Here are 10 very important tips to maintain a healthy and flawless skin.
- Stay hydrated.
- Avoid foamy soaps, these soaps have ingredients that will take away the natural oils of your skin.
- Exfoliate 2-3 time a week to remove the dead cells from the skin.
- Moisturize the skin often, after every shower and before going to bed.
- If you use any oils with you daily moisturize routine, its preferable to use them at night. Oils can stain the skin with sun exposure.
- Apply sun screen 2-3 times a day, we have to stay protected.
- Remove Makeup before going to bed.
- Avoid fried food.
- Consume foods high in Vitamins (A, C, D, E and K).
- Consume foods high in Minerals (Sulfur, Zinc, Selenium and cooper).