While looking forward to this nice weather, I was concerned about my underarms and how they would look when I wore sleeveless shirts. Sadly, they would look dark, as if I didn’t remove that unwanted hair.
With the help of one of our contributers Laura V. Cobos and some testing done of my own, I understood the actions that were needed to be taken to get raid of the dark underarms.
Here are 5 tips that should help you get rid of dark spots:
- Exfoliate the skin one day before any hair removal process. Exfoliating will remove the dead cells from the skin which causes folliculitis.
- While doing the hair removal process make sure to remove against the direction it has grown. It is more likely that it will be from bottom to top.
- Complete the hair removal process at night or at a time when you won’t have to use deodorant. Most deodorants close the pores that do not allow your underarms to breath.
- Remove deodorant or any other substances before going to sleep.
- Use a deodorant that can be used after shaving and that doesn’t contain harsh chemicals.
Visit my website and follow me on Facebook for more tips!